Monday 26 November 2018

Baby baby...

 Oh my I haven't been here for a long long time I have been super mega busy, working more and well I fell out of love of making paper crafts... However I have been sewing and crochet too! also a few cards that I really did need Baby Cards my youngest Step Son and wife had their 1st baby YAY! so as you can see I have been busy with making things for our New Granddaughter Aira :)


Thought I would play along with some challenges :)

Creative Fingers  - 154 - Nov - always anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - 225 - Anything goes






That's all for me today
Samantha :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful design, never seen one like that before and also the one with the tiny onesies - so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous baby creations!

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete