Thursday 8 February 2018

Clean or Distress at ABC Christmas Challenge


This Months challenge at ABC Christmas challenge
runs from today the February 7th to 28th February

Our lovely host for this challenge is Wilma

The Themes
C – Clean
and or
D - Distress


and our fabulous sponsor is 
Lawn Fawn 
with a fabulous $25 gift certificate to www.lawnfawn.com for the challenge winner


For my card I have repeated a card I made a couple of years ago and used black/grey gems
and a different sentiment
so therefore my design I have made is C – Clean


Some challenges I would like to play are:


Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes


Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge -Anything Christmas Goes


Happy Crafting 
hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Holly & Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, elegant Christmas card! I love the sparkle behind the snowflake and the clean design.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Samantha, your talent is being wasted ;-)

    Missing you XXXX

    ReplyDelete