Wednesday 2 January 2019

Happy New Year (ABC Christmas Challenge)

Happy New year friends

I hope you have had a fabulous festive season?
Now to return to what we call normal...



Note to self... Actions speak louder than words.. live love and laugh more with those who care...

Happy 2019 to you all xxx



So then to the beginning of our tenth! trip through the alphabet ABC Christmas challenge wow!!

 If you can find time to join us this year if you have before then its welcome back but if you haven't them come on what are you waiting for!


This months challenge is hosted by our lovely Helen

A/B January 2nd to 31st 
Themes


A - Anything goes & B - Berries
we are going sponsor free this year but will be be having some lovely prizes each month from the host so Helen has Two little prizes yay!










So for my projects

A for Anything goes

A simple triangle tree on craft card with a little machine sewing and a stamped sentiment.

B for Berries

A felt ornament I have made for my dads card and felted Mistletoe berries
the background is made with embossing paste and a stencil.

I would like to play the following challenges with these cards


Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas  - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Any Christmas or New Year - Closes 4 Jan

Winter Wonderland - End of year anything goes - Closes 3 Jan 

My Time to Craft  - Something New (I have not made felt ornaments before this is something new to me- Closes 10 Jan


Alphabet Challenge - T is for Tree (Tree card) Closes 4 Jan

CAS on Friday – CAS cards only - make a Christmas Card. Closes 9 Jan

8 comments:

  1. Yay Samantha - it is so good to see you making cards again and what a gorgeous pair these are. I recognise the classy stitched tartan card which you were kind enough to send me and had pride of place on my dresser. How do you get your stitching to look so good? The robin card is just adorable and I bet your Dad loved it.
    Happy new year and I wish you only good things in the year to come.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to say the tree card looks even better in person! And it was so thoughtful to send it to such a newly-minted team member. :) The detailing on your second card, and the beautiful felt bird ornament are just gorgeous. Thanks for adding me to this great team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Samantha...so lovely to see your cards again!
    That little ornament is awesome - I bet it had pride of place on your Dad's tree!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards and love that plaid tree...thank you for joining our 'T' is for Tree alphabet challenge!
    Diane AC DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards look gorgeous!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 gorgeous cards Samantha and I am so happy to have the tree one displayed on my dresser!! I put all of the handmade ones in pride of place so that everyone can see them as soon as they walk in ;-) The others get dotted around any old how ;-)

    I am sure your Dad loves his too, the little felted robin is gorgeous! :-)


    Happy New Year! I hope 2019 is a fabulous one for you :-)
    luv
    Lols xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Samantha. The tree is my favorite ;) I put it on display in my craftroom. xx

    ReplyDelete