Tuesday 25 January 2022

Lifes Rich Pattern .. Longish post..

Hey all I havent posted in a long time... Life has thrown quite a lot at my family in the last few years on top on of the covid issues. I haven't been card crafting, mainly because i lost the card crafting mojo a while back and it just hasn't returned, the shop I worked in and made samples for closed and I started working in a fabric/haberdashery shop since which is awesome but no card crafts required... SO what with life's extreme rollercoaster and no mojo to card craft the posts I have made here have been zero!
however I have been sewing and baking to keep myself sane...

Because I haven't been card crafting I decided to step away from creating and being on the ABC Christmas challenge DT but will play along now and then if I have something to contribute!

I am staying on the DT blog to help out now and then because I just couldn't rip myself totally away!
it was my brain child and if feels wrong to leave totally..

Here are a few photos of my resent makes...
and I am playing along with, hopefully its ok to play as they creations are within the themes but obviously not made from paper? 





Christmas dog stockings filled with homemade organic dog treats, Dora is my grandkids dog she is a little sweetie, I used my PC to print out the letters and then cut them from fabric to stitch on.




My homemade butternut squash and peanut butter dog treats

I also made another stocking for my Son's dog Arlo he's a gorgeous Boy
he's a belgian malinois and very clever and also adores the homemade treats.



***

I have also been baking my own sourdough bread since April 2020
which is my own starter (NO Yeast) and totally organic













These are just a handful of the photos didn't want to totally bore you on your first visit back here!





8 comments:

  1. such cute and clever pet stockings, they must have LOVED those! so pleased you could join our celebration of holiday treats at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sweet little treats ... so glad you joined us a Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha. I love your Christmas stocking for the dog. On facebook I have seen your bread creations. So yummy. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wilma, love making and baking in equal measures 😘☺️🥰

      Delete
  4. Oh wow - what fabulous creations Samantha!
    I used to make dog biscuits for my parents dogs - flavoured with marmite & they always smelled so good!
    Your bread looks amazing - you couldn't send me some, could you?!?! ;)
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much 🥰 Helen
      Really love baking and making foody goodies so you never know xx

      Delete