Wednesday 3 April 2019

ABC Christmas Challenge - H & I are for?




Good morning everyone! 


Welcome to another ABC Christmas challenge


It's Lynda/Loopyloo is our fabulous host this challenge she has not hosted with us before but I have to say she has done a great job and has some lovely prizes too so take a trip over to the challenge and I hope you can join in the fun! 


We have two fabulous challenges for you to choose from or combine this month and they are: 

H for hang It Up 

and or 

I for Intricate 


There are two prizes up for grabs this month, and both include one die, and two stamp sets: 






I went for 'H is for Hang it Up' but to be fair its also intricate 


the bauble is glass, I have put white flower soft and some glamour dust inside with distressed snowflakes, die cut the text noel and cut a tag 
cut to holly leaves from felt as I haven't got a holly die (metal note buy little holly die) lol 
added some string, bells and buttons and a cute little tree charm. 





Challenges i am playing along with: 

Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes 


The Holly & the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes 


Cute N' Crafty Christmas #10 - Anything Christmas or winter

Fab 'n' Funky #434 - Just add ink 


You have until Tuesday 30th April to link up your entries
can't wait to see your creations!


If you are on Instagram please use the hashtag #abcchristmaschallenge


8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Samantha - just perfect!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Samantha this little creation is amazing. I love all the beautiful details, down to the little charms and the fabulous bow!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this creation - and it will be so useful at Christmas. It took me ages to actually see everything - all the little details............now where are you going to get the holly die from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ornament so much, I will have to try and do something like this, it's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us at CASS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great ornament Samantha. All the detail and the intricacy, and it looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation.

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky. I'm also wearing my Sweet Stampin' hat - I'm not sure you have any stamping on your creation - but please feel free to come over and let me know I'm wrong - you need to have some stamping to be considered for a Top 3 spotlight.

    Thanks.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies - I realise you meant Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and not Sweet Stampin'.

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous creation! I love seeing a lil' 'off the page' creativity! So wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' during March, come and play along this month too. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete