Wednesday 6 December 2017

Marshmallows anyone?


Hey everyone WOW we are at the last challenge of 2017 for ABC Christmas challenge WOW where has the year gone?

Happy Happy Christmas planning and preparation and hopefully enjoyment to you all!

I am a funny old thing I am not bothered about the presents

I just want to cook and bake...
But for now its time for the challenge

Being the last challenge of the year the challenge is going to run

from Wednesday 6th December to Sunday 31st December

We have 2 fun themes for this challenge

Y for Yummy and Z for Zentangle


The Sponsors

A cute little prize from me yay!
Whiff of Joy henry Hot chocolate



The we have to more awesome sponsors too




http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/

http://digistampboutique.blogspot.co.uk/


Prize - £10.00 Voucher

and






For my creation I have made a little keyring charm 

using the inspiration of Y is for Yummy

who doesn't love a yummy hot chocolate? anytime of the year

but I have stitched a little snowflake onto the cup to make it christmasy






Happy Crafting everyone

and I hope you can come and join in the challenge

hugs me x

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is gorgeous Samantha! I would love a mug tree with these, very cute :-)

    I can't believe this is the last challenge of the year! the time has flown by hasn't it! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and manage to do lots of cooking and baking ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete