Wednesday 6 February 2019

ABC Christmas challenge C/D




February has come round quickly hasn't it!



I have some sad news firstly that our dear Lorraine (Lols)

has decided to step down from the team.. due to her health her poor hands are suffering
she has been with us from the very beginning and I so so appreciate everything she has done for us along the way! lols LOVE you to bits and will miss you on the team but look forward to staying friends :)



OK so it's now time for another ABC Christmas challenge wow yay!



This months challenge is hosted by our lovely Wilma

C/D  February 6th to 28th
Themes 

C - Candy

D - Decorations




we are now having some lovely prizes each month from the host
so this month Wilma has a fabulous prize we look forward to your creations so come and join the fun!


So then to my creations I have made 2 felt ornaments with the theme in mind


C for Candy, i thought you might like to see the work in progress too as I firstly draw or find a template or die.. in the case of both of these I saw an idea by googling and then set about drawing and cutting the pieces


Supplies I have used felt, embroidery threads, some fabulous glitter material,
christmas candy decoration and some ribbon scraps 




D for decorations


I thought I would join a couple of challenges so hope that my creations fit their themes:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Something Beginning with T - Tree on the car ornament - till Feb 11
The Holly and Ivy  - Anything Christmas Goes  - till Feb 10
The Crafters cafe - Fairy Tale OR I spy with my little Eye something beginning with F - Feathers, Feet, flippers - till Feb 14

happy Crafting whatever your making


8 comments:

  1. Aaaw - these are just so cute Samantha! I love all the little details - right down to the sparkles on the penguin hat and it cracks me up to see him holding the candy cane with his feet!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fab Samantha!
    Aren't you a clever old bean!?
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafters Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I've read you didn't just make these but designed them - let me just say, WOW! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, Samantha. Love them both.
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute projects. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Fairy tale of Something beginning with F" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Samantha! These are ADORABLE!!! I love the little penguin, the look on his face makes me smile, and the car with tree is fabulous too!
    AND look at your embroidery threads storage!! WOW!! that looks so well organised! I would show you a pic of mine but I would be too embarrassed hahaha ;-) I need to copy this idea! ;-)

    So sad to be leaving the team, but I will keep popping by to see your fabulous cards and will be joining in with the challenges ;-)
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend and stay warm, I have been seeing the weather reports!!! 🥶
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that should say I will be popping by to see your creations, not cards only ;-) XX

    ReplyDelete